The classical Kurt Thune Top Grip long glove. A safe choice with soft but maximum padding permitted under ISSF rules.
This high quality glove is made with premium materials and Kurt Thune craftsmanship. That’s why their products are the among the best in the world for smallbore and air rifle shooters.
- Ultra-soft leather
- Super-soft lining
- Heavy-duty elastic band integrated into the wrist
- Top-Grip rubber all around the glove
The high quality Top Grip rubber used in this glove makes it ideal for any shooting discipline. Including: Prone, Three Position and Standing.
If you want the best possible quality and no stiffening material around the body of the support hand, this is the glove for you.
The Kurt Thune Top Grip Glove Long is for colder weather and for those with a preference for full fingered gloves.
Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Available in Left or Right Hand
The short version of this glove can be found HERE.
Kurt Thune Glove Size Guide:
- Chart only as guidance. Actual testing of the glove is always recommended!
- How tight you prefer the glove may affect your choice.
- Make a drawing of your hand, keep all your fingers & thumb together.
- Length A is the measure of your hand at the broadest point perpendicular to the wrist.